Hydroseed vs Sod
- Hydroseed is a fraction of the cost of sod
- Hydroseed requires less water to establish roots
- Roots are established quicker resulting in your lawn being more drought resistant
- Site preparation does not require fertilizer or other soil amendments as the hydroseeding slurry contains it all
- Allows you to grow a lawn in locations that are difficult to reach or mow
- If after care instructions are followed you can be mowing your grass in 30 days
- Hydroseeding offers an endless variety of seed type for all your projects
Years Of Exprience
Some possitive feedback that encourage us.
"I am amazed by the transformation of my lawn after hydroseeding by Blades of Glory. The grass grew in thick and lush within weeks, and my neighbors are constantly asking for my lawn care secret!"
"We hired Blades of Glory for erosion control on our construction site, and the results were impressive. The hydroseeded slopes held up well against heavy rainfall, and the vegetation established quickly. Their expertise and professionalism were outstanding."
"After struggling with erosion on our sloped property for years, we finally decided to try hydroseeding. The team at Blades Of Glory did an excellent job, and now our slope is covered with lush vegetation that prevents further erosion. We are thrilled with the results!"
"Blades Of Glory provided exceptional service and results for our re-vegetation project. Their use of native seeds and expertise in hydroseeding techniques helped restore a disturbed area on our property and enhance its biodiversity. We couldn't be happier with the outcome."